Wednesday, June 13, 2007

The Young & The Restless


I had to post this picture just because it is so Cooper. The boy is in constant motion and everything he does is over the top. From eating to smiling he can't do anything in a small way. I took a bunch of quick action photos one day when he was playing catch with Dennis. Mostly I missed the action--guess I need to practise more--but I did manage to catch one or two pretty good shots. His smile lights up his whole face and you just can't resist that infectious grin. It just doesn't get any hammier than him--except maybe his Grandpa Vaden. He is so much like Grandpa Vaden it's scary! All the way from eating butter (by itself) to the wooden poses for photos at times. He can't sit still for 2 minutes without having to make some noise, squirm, say something, or just move. He has constant clammy hands and feet, his head is perpetually wet from sweating and every day he comes home from school dirty from head to toe. From the Chandler side he gets a hearty appetite. He has been known to eat two huge hamburgers (with bun) and then ask mom "Are you going to finish that?" about her half eaten burger. The picture says it all. That's Cooper.

2 comments:

Kelsey said...

That's a great picture. I can't believe how big those boys are getting! Believe it or not, I remember being present at your wedding preparations. And now you've got a son who's shaving! I better stop before I get too nostalgic.

crazy lady said...

That is a fantastic shot! I think you do just fine with your camera. I'm not surprised about the butter deal and I have seen him do the wooden grandpa pose. He IS a cutie. As are all your boys- and that includes Dennis! :0)See you in a couple of weeks! :0)