Thursday, October 29, 2009

GRRRR! I Hate Computers!!

I have been trying to update my blog with pictures from our recent trip to Hawaii (last week) and haven't been able to make it work because of our stupid computer!! Between our computer at home & the computer at work I am going crazy. I takes my computer at work 20 minutes or more to warm up every morning. The good news is that we are scheduled to get new computers at work in December. Meanwhile I just have to grit my teeth and find other things to do while I wait for the computer (s) to get it together.
I was able to get one picture on as you can see, but that is it! The only reason I can do this is because I am using Dennis' laptop. Unfortunately, I do not have access to the photos from Dennis' laptop.

2 comments:

crazy lady said...

Yes indeed! I believe I feel your pain... pretty much on a daily basis for one reason or another. Imagine 22 computers, 75 to 90 different adolescents wrecking havoc on them and all whining and wanting to know what's wrong with the "stupid computer". See!?! I COULD be worse:0)
I'm guessing that didn't make you feel any better though. Sorry
Can't wait to see your pics and hear the story.

Lost Woman said...

I was wondering why you hadn't posted about your trip!

Can't wait to see and read more about it. I only found out from mom you were going again, this time sans kids.

Whahooo!

Do tell, even without pics.