Monday, January 7, 2008

Christmas Booty er Bounty



For lack of anything better and feeling that I should update my blog I post these pictures of the kids Christmas morning. We actually did downsize on the gift giving this year but the kids still seemed happy with their gifts. Cooper got a Game Boy (used--but new for him of course). Spencer lots of movies (which were about 90% of his wishlist) and an alarm clock. Tucker got a new soccer shirt and a "camel pouch" for his backpack (see boys below trying out the pouch). We were completly lazy for the whole two weeks of Winter Break. It was a rude awakening to have to wake up early for seminary, school & work today. I also included a picture of Tucker with his cousin James. They are a year apart in age but eerily alike. Same long curly hair, same chin and in the picture the same pose (without even trying). They are very funny together.











3 comments:

crazy lady said...

Looks like it was pretty fun all around. The cousin looks almost exactly like a student I currently have in class. It's kind of eerie...Crazy how much those boys are changing. They are in the stage where it's like fast forward huh?!

Lost Woman said...

I am resigned to the flip hairdo, but feel certain one day he will look back and moan.
That camelback looks like a giant bladder. Is the neoprene pouch missing?
Looks like the boys had a good one. How did Spencer get a movie obsession?
I'll be back to the rude awakening myself soon.
(heavy sigh)

oscar said...

Wow those cousins do look a lot alike. Looks like the boys cleaned up and got really fun stuff. Good idea on just buying the camelback bladder without the bag. I bought both for the hubby and then later realized he could have just put it in his old bag.