Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Wii Got Rhythm - Except Mom

Dennis wanted to get the kids a Wii for Christmas but unfortunately by time he figured that out it was all sold out around Seattle. He has been watching to see when they would be back in stock at Fred Meyer. Finally one weekend it was in stock and he surprised the boys by bringing one home. This is a picture of Cooper & Spencer playing some game where you have keep a beat. I thought it was kind of funny so I took a picture. Now personally I have not tried the Wii. I really don't want to embarrass myself by showing how uncoordinated I have become. I'm not much of a gamer under regular circumstances. It does look fun, but it also looks like it takes more coordination that I currently possess. I would try it sometime when I was home alone, but I am also technologically challenged as well. I can hardly operate the TV let alone any of the extras that go with it. So, if I want to try it out I have to do it under the supervision of one of the boys or Dennis. Ah the dilemma. We will see if I succumb to the Wii. Maybe, maybe not.

2 comments:

crazy lady said...

Let me just say... the kids used to beg me to play video games - so they could laugh at my spastic moves. So, when I went out to VA and J&J wanted me to try the wii. I was skeptical,and reluctant to say the least. But, I DID indeed try it and it was a BLAST! The only problem was I was actually sore the next day from doing stuff that I don't normally do. Give it a go. If you can golf - you can wii.

Lost Woman said...

Come now... you were a drillteam master and that takes coordination. It can't have all disappeared.

I'm with you on practicing in private though. I have never done Wii, Dance dance whatever, Guitar hero... none of it. I need a secluded basement and a week to myself before I would try them with an audience.

Let us know how it goes when you do wii.